POST SECONDARY APPLICATION FOR FUNDING FOR FULLTIME OR PART TIME PROGRAMS
APPLICATION FOR FUNDING FOR FULLTIME OR PART TIME PROGRAMS
(FUNDING REQUEST FROM FORT WILLIAM FIRST NATION
FOR TUITION/BOOKS/LIVING ALLOWANCE)
FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR COMMENCING
APPLICATIONS MUST BE FILLED OUT EACH YEAR.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY OUR OFFICE NO LATER THAN MAY 30, 2013.
Sponsorship will be limited to these MAXIMUM* amounts for each Fiscal Year (April 1 – March 31)
Books and Supplies: $1,200.00 (original receipts must be provided & required book list)
8 Months Living Assistance.
Maximum of 4 years Funding per Student
(*any amounts over the maximum will be the responsibility of the student)
Print application - Fill in information and fax back to: Myra Bannon (807) 623-9075.
Or scan the completed form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or bring in original to receptionist at Fort William First Nation band office (have the receptionist date stamp your application)
Recent News & Events
- CALL FOR TENDER Fort William First Nation is...
- March 12 2014 RE: Ozhichiige Fort Will...
- POST SECONDARY APPLICATION FOR FUNDING FOR FULL...
- WRAP UP EVENT Saturday March 15 9 a.m.-6 p.m. C...
- ANNOUNCEMENT: LAND CLAIM DISTRIBUTION The $5...
- MEDIA RELEASE February 28, 2014 ...
- Notice of Elders Meeting to discuss Elder’...
- CN RAIL BRIDGE OPEN HOUSE FORUM Please join u...