The role of the Finance program is to provide support services to meet the needs of programs and services offered by Fort William First Nation; by maintaining and monitoring budgets, ensuring sound financial management and control, and accountability to the Chief and Council, membership and funding agencies.
Our specific finance programming includes the following:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivables
- Purchase Orders and Travel
- Annual amendments of Financial Policies and Procedures
- Completion of Annual Financial Audit
- Annual renewal of organizational insurance policy
- Collections Strategy
- Administration of Ontario First Nation Limited Partnership Casino Rama Funds
- Administration of all organizational Funding Agreements
- Cash and Investment management
Financial Reports can be found by clicking here.
You may also find any forms and documentation relevant to the department by clicking here.
Jeffrey Busniuk, Director of Finance
P: (807) 623.9543 Ext #215, E-Mail: [email protected]
Esther Pervais, Finance Officer
P: (807) 623.9543 Ext #224, E-Mail: [email protected]
Michael Pelletier Jr, Human Resources
P: (807) 623.9543 Ext #239, E-Mail: [email protected]