Bus Driver(s)Type: Hourly
Position Description: Under the general direction of the Director of Health & Social Services, with direct supervision provided by the Education Manager, transports children between school and home via school bus.
- Drive School bus to transport children between school and home or an excursion as needed.
- Ensure children’s safety when boarding and leaving the bus and crossing the street while bus is stopped.
- Report delays, mechanical problems and accidents to Education Department.
- Complete accident/incident reports and distribute these to proper school and Education Department.
Qualifications/ Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to work on short notice.
- Completion of secondary school is preferred.
- A minimum of one year of safe driving experience is required.
- Copy of Driver’s Abstract.
- Class “G” driver’s license.
- Criminal Reference Check.
- Bus drivers require a Class “B” license in Ontario (copy to be provided with application).
- FWFN is willing to train qualified applicants for class “B” license.
Job Posting Closing Date: Please direct your application, consisting of a cover letter and resume with three (3) references. Open until position is filled and send to the attention of:
Acting Human Resources Manager
P: 807-623-9543 ext. 806
Email: [email protected]
When hand delivering, ensure that your application is date stamped and a copy provided to you.
We appreciate all applications. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We're always looking for talented candidates to join Fort William First Nation
With our continuous growth and staffing needs, we welcome all qualified candidates to send their resumes in confidence to [email protected] or fill out the form below.