Community Health Representative Clerk
Closing Date: March 14, 2021 11:59 pm
Position Title: Community Health Representative Clerk
Permanent Part-time Position – 21 hours per week
Position Description: Under the direct supervision and with direction provided by the Health Centre Manager, provides administrative and clerical support to assist in the Health Centre Program and Service delivery.
- Monthly invoicing to Non-Insured Health Benefits and service providers(re: medical travel (in and out of the thunder bay area)
- Provide information, guidance and assistance in regards to medical transportation to Fort William First Nation registered and non-registered members.
- Maintain a record of services provided
- Operate office equipment such as facsimile machine, photocopier, and postage machine.
- Arrange Medical Travel for Registered members of Fort William First Nation.
- Advocating and being a liaison for the First Nation Member and the First Nation
- Reporting to funding agencies
- Work as a member of the Health Services Team, with direction from management.
- Providing awareness on the Medical Transportation Process and eligible services to Members of Fort William First Nation.
- Emergency Response
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Grade 12 education or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This position will be subject to a criminal records check.
Salary: To be negotiated.
Job Posting Closing Date: Applications, consisting of a cover letter and resume with three (3) references, must be received by 11:59 pm on Sunday, March 14, 2021. Please direct your application to the attention of:
Human Resources Assistant
Ph: 807-623-9543 ext. 806
Email: [email protected]
When hand delivering; ensure that your application is date stamped and a copy provided to you.
We're always looking for talented candidates to join Fort William First Nation
With our continuous growth and staffing needs, we welcome all qualified candidates to send their resumes in confidence to [email protected] or fill out the form below.