20 Unit Residential Subdivision
This is a FWFN and Oshki-Aki LP partnership for the development of a 20-unit subdivision and recreation site built on an approved 4.6 hectares location on Little Lake Road across from Wolf Street. The cleaning of the site is underway.
• The subdivision will include 20 single-family units
• State-of-the-art storm water management plan
• Public park
• The Design Build project will use 65% First Nation community workforce and equipment including the Public Works department.
• Tenders for construction will be sent in Fall 2014.
• The successful contractor for lot preparation is Nadin Contracting.
• Construction will begin in Spring 2015.