The role of the Finance program is to provide support services to meet the needs of programs and services offered by Fort William First Nation; by maintaining and monitoring budgets, ensuring sound financial management and control, and accountability to the Chief and Council, membership and funding agencies.
Our specific finance programming includes the following:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivables
- Purchase Orders and Travel
- Annual amendments of Financial Policies and Procedures
- Completion of Annual Financial Audit
- Annual renewal of organizational insurance policy
- Collections Strategy
- Administration of Ontario First Nation Limited Partnership Casino Rama Funds
- Administration of all organizational Funding Agreements
- Cash and Investment management
Financial Reports can be found for Members Only viewing on our Membership Portal.