Office of the CEO
Michael D. Pelletier, Chief Executive Officer
Young and ambitious, Michael D. Pelletier has taken on the Chief Executive Officer role with Fort William First Nation in March 2020. Michael has been a dedicated employee of the First Nation for approximately 12 years, starting as Accounts Payable Clerk, and moving up the ranks through time. He has spent time in the position of Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources Manager, and Finance & Human Resources Manager before coming into the CEO role.
Michael is a band member of the Fort William First Nation and has fulfilled many governance roles within not only the community but other organization. In his early years, he spent time on a Youth Council of Fort William First Nation. Other Board of Directors he has sat on: Anishinabek of the Gichi Gami Environmental Programs, and Mahmowenchike Family Development Centre.
Michael has an Honours Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Accounting from Lakehead University. He is a family man and an avid hockey fan (both watching and playing the game). In his spare time, you’ll often find Michael spending time with his family, on the land, fishing or enjoying the hockey game.
Do you have feedback?
We want to know! It will help improve our level of service.
Fort William First Nation is committed to increasing communication & feedback with Membership.
We welcome Members to provide input about the way Fort William First Nation provides programs and services, through any of the following methods:
- Obtaining a Member Input Form from the FWFN reception desk, completing it and returning it.
- Mailing or emailing your Member Input Form to Fort William First Nation at 90 Anemki Drive, Suite 200., Fort William First Nation., ON., P7J 1L3 or [email protected]
- Downloading the Member Input Form and mailing or emailing to the Office of the CEO: @fwfn.com.
- A copy will be provided to the Member and the Chief Executive Officer
- Please click on the link to download the Member Input Form
All Member Input Forms will be documented by the CEO and provided to the Director of the relevant department, who will determine the appropriate course of action.
Chief Executive Officer
Ph: 807.623.9543 Ext. 233
To book an appointment with the CEO, please contact:
Ph: 807.623.9543 Ext. 238