Bus MonitorType: Hourly
Position Description: Under the general direction of the Director of Health & Social Services and direct supervision of the Education Coordinator, the bus monitor will enforce the bus transportation policy to ensure students safety while travelling on the bus.
- Ensure students are seated upon entering the bus and remain in their seats while travelling on the bus.Report behavioural, accident, and injury of a child, to the principal of the school, Education Coordinator.
- Set rules for students to abide by while on the bus.
- Attend meetings as required.
Qualifications/ Conditions of Employment:
- Completion of secondary school preferred.
- Criminal Reference Check.
- First Aid Certificate.
Job Posting Closing Date: Please direct your application, consisting of a cover letter and resume with three (3) references. Open until position is filled and send to the attention of:
to the attention of:
Acting Human Resources Manager
P: 807-623-9543 ext. 806
Email: [email protected]
When hand delivering, ensure that your application is date stamped and a copy provided to you.
We appreciate all applications. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We're always looking for talented candidates to join Fort William First Nation
With our continuous growth and staffing needs, we welcome all qualified candidates to send their resumes in confidence to [email protected] or fill out the form below.