Bus MonitorType: Hourly
Position Description: Under the general direction of the Director of Health & Social Services and direct supervision of the Education Coordinator, the bus monitor will enforce the bus transportation policies and procedures to ensure students safety while travelling on the bus.
- Ensure students follow FWFN bus safety protocols and procedures while travelling on the bus
- Report any behavioural issues, incidence and injuries of a child to the Principal of the school as well as the Education Coordinator
- Inform students of bus rules and ensure students abide by set rules while travelling on the bus
- Provide incident reports in the event of on accident/incident
- Attend meetings as required
- Additional duties as required
Qualifications/ Conditions of Employment:
- Completion of secondary school diploma preferred
- Criminal Reference Check required
- First Aid Certificate required
Job Posting Closing Date: Posting open until position(s) is filled. Please direct your application, consisting of a cover letter and resume with three (3) references to the attention of:
Human Resources Assistant
P: 807-623-9543 ext. 806
Email: [email protected]
When hand delivering, ensure that your application is date stamped and a copy provided to you.
We appreciate all applications. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We're always looking for talented candidates to join Fort William First Nation
With our continuous growth and staffing needs, we welcome all qualified candidates to send their resumes in confidence to [email protected] or fill out the form below.