September 14, 2021
The Fort William First Nation Medical First Response Team is actively looking for interested individuals to join
our team! We are currently in the process of starting our first training to provide emergency services to the
Here are a few things the Fort William First Nation Medical First Response Team does within the community:
- Emergency response to medical calls within the community;
- On-site medical coverage to public events and gatherings;
- Disaster response deployment;
- Wellness checks & welfare checks;
- Public awareness & relations.
If you are unsure about joining, here are a few things that might sway your decision to join our team!
- You are NOT required to have any previous medical background or experience;
- You are NOT required to have any previous training or certificates;
- By joining our team, you are helping serve the members of your community;
- By joining our team, you are helping save and empower lives;
- By joining our team, you are earning valuable training and life experiences.
If you or someone you know would be interested in joining our team, simply visit our website (fwfnfirstresponse.com) and go to the “Recruitment” page to download an application to apply today! More
information can be found on our website about our team and services including news updates!
Medical First Response Team Recruitment
Mason Morriseau – Team Coordinator